Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fingers Crossed!!

Tomorrow is a big day.  At 9:00am, I have an interview for a high school English position.  It's temporary, just for the year, but IT'LL DO!!  I'm just dying for a job!! I'm unbelievably nervous, but ready to get it over with! I've been thinking about it nonstop since last Monday when they contacted me and scheduled the interview.

WE NEED THIS, to say the least.  At the end of August, our insurance and my paychecks will cease to exist and that completely terrifies me.  Being that I'm the primary breadwinner of the family (which is A LOT of pressure but kind of gratifying), I really need this job.  Alex is enrolled and will be attending Western this fall and he's going no matter what. period.  Therefore, I must have a job and one that can support two adults, two adults that badly need a new vehicle.  ASAP.

So tomorrow morning at 9:00, think of me, please and send some good energy my way!!
: ) Hopefully I'll be back with good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment